Current Post Offer
Currently, no post is opening.
Old post offer references:
Job Title: Business Development Assistant Manager
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003394159 jump to jobsDB
Dou Creations Pte Ltd is looking for a Business Development Assistant Manager for our fast growing. Based in Singapore, the role requires an individual who is motivated, goal oriented, driven and proven in Singapore. Photo shooting booth service provider for Brand and Venue Events, Wedding Party and Corporate Event based with Digital Marketing Capability.
- Managing a portfolio of accounts to achieve long-term success
- Developing positive relationships and handling customers’ needs
- Generating new sales using existing and potential customer networks
We are looking for a qualified Business Development Assistant Manager to join our team. You will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with customers and overseeing sales.
As a Business Development Assistant Manager, you should work to satisfy customers’ needs and requests, respond to their queries in a timely manner and aspire to deliver a positive customer experience. You should have excellent communication and negotiation skills and be customer service oriented. Ultimately, you should be able to grow our business by building successful, long-term client relationships.
- Manage a portfolio of accounts to achieve long-term success
- Develop positive relationships with clients
- Act as the point of contact and handle customers’ individual needs
- Generate new business using existing and potential customer networks
- Resolve conflicts and provide solutions to customers in a timely manner
- Supervise account representatives to ensure sales increase
- Report on the status of accounts and transactions
- Set and track sales account targets, aligned with company objectives
- Monitor sales metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth
- Making Event report to Clients
- Support Photo shooting Events operation as operation staff
- 1 to 3 years PR or AD agency experience
- Photography skills (Preferable)
- Digital Marketing basic knowledge especially for Facebook and Instagram AD(Preferable)
- Japanese Language skill (Preferable, Report to Japanese boss)
If you have interesting, please contact to “Contact@doucreations.com”